Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February LSAT score down, but applied in January to schools that don't accept scores from Feb.

in General 20 karma
Hi, I got an okay score in December and applied when it came out in January this year. I then took the February test this year, but my score decreased by a couple of points.

Would those schools that I applied to in January see my February score? All of those schools claim that they won't consider scores from February, but I wondered whether my LSAT scores on file automatically update even after my submission of the application.

Comments

• brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    They will see it but the vast majority of law schools only care about your highest score.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    They automatically get the score but it won't matter because almost every school only cares about your top score. If you had increased they would've taken it because when schools say they don't take Feb LSAT scores they mean as a first test. Plenty of people take Feb and/or June and use it to get off of wait lists and the like.
  • 20 karma
    Thanks for the tip!