Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage Love: My 18 point score increase story

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
in General 4344 karma
Hey guys,

As many of you know, I love 7sage. I loved 7sage when I first found the app on the AppStore in the Fall of 2014. I loved the community most of all. A lot of the folks here have become good friends of mine. And in January of this year, I quit my job to come work for 7sage full time. This is the first time in my life I've been a part of something I truly believe in—I have to pinch myself every now and again—if I could go back in time and tell my March 2015 self that I'd be writing this post now, I would have been overjoyed: so many dreams come true!

Back in July of 2014, I started studying for the LSAT. My diagnostic was a 152. After two underwhelming LSAT administrations (Oct and Dec 2015), I had my final shot in February. I officially increased 18 points over my diagnostic!

A lot of people ask these kinds of questions:

1) Is it possible?
2) How do I do it?
3) Are you really sure it's possible/I can do it?

I had those same kinds of questions when I first started frequenting the forums about a year ago. I'm here to tell you that the answer is an unequivocal YES.

So , this is my personal thank you to JY, Alan, and Dillon. Thank you, you guys. You made this possible for me.

Now let's go change the world!

Comments