Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tutoring from @"Accounts Playable"

J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
edited April 2017 in General 13940 karma
Hey guys, I want to make a special introduction: David Brown, @"Accounts Playable", who is a current 7sage student and Mentor.

David is offering LSAT tutoring at a rate of $60/hour ($50/hour if you book him for 5 or more hours).

David is an active member of our community - have you seen his answers in the comments section below the lessons? - and currently scoring in the low-mid 170’s on PT’s.

I’ve worked with David for many months now and I can speak to his excellent grasp of both our Core Curriculum and the LSAT in general. I've asked that he make himself available for tutoring so he can increase his mastery of the test leading up to the June exam, which he's planning to take. If you're PT-ing around the 150's - low 160's and looking for someone to guide you, consider reaching out.

If you’d like to get in touch with David for a 30 minute free consultation, please message him here on the 7sage boards at @"Accounts Playable".

[Edited]

Comments

• lenelson2lenelson2 Member
    523 karma
    I love having you on BR calls, so I'm sure a tutoring sesh with you would be awesome. I'm so happy you are offering your services!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @"Accounts Playable" What a great opportunity for all of us! I had read all of your very thorough posts during the curriculum and really learned a lot from you on our BR call this past Saturday!!

p.s. Today, my small town newspaper mentioned about Indiana hiring Lovie Smith:)
  • The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    1392 karma
    Awesome!!

For those of you who may not have been on the BR calls with Accounts, this guy is Stellar! (And he also has a great steak prep recipe he can share with you)
    Good to see you'll be helping more students out!
  • Micaela_OVOMicaela_OVO Alum Member
    1018 karma
    Just another fellow BR caller that can vouch- Accounts knows this exam inside and out. And that steak recipe though...
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    I just had the greatest opportunity to spend a 2 hour tutoring session with @"Accounts Playable" reviewing an LR section!

Not only do I respect David's ability to breakdown a question as evidenced in his posts throughout the curriculum, I really appreciated his ability to adapt his knowledge to help me understand the relevant issues of a particular question. As we progressed through the session, the biggest breakthroughs came when he found trends in my weaknesses and gave me advice to become more skilled, intuitive and confident in my abilities and strategies.

I hope David will forgive me for being so excited and actually giggling when I got a question wrong. His tutoring style was empowering to recognize where I went wrong and gives me hope to make progress toward my goals. Most of all it reminded me why I love the LSAT journey and all of its challenges being a part of my life.

Thank you David:)
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma
    +1 vote of confidence for David!
  • allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
    1128 karma
    @"Accounts Playable" thanks for giving back to 7Sagers!! Excited for you to launch your tutoring services here.
  • Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma
    @twssmith

haha no problem! I'm looking forward to our next session! :)
  • zphib121406-1zphib121406-1 Alum Member
    32 karma
    @"Accounts Playable" , are you still accepting students to tutor? I need of additional help!! Thanks!!