Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using up material

michellemoon0708michellemoon0708 Alum Member
edited May 2014 in General 79 karma
I know the prep test are limited and to be used wisely (i.e. blind review and review all wrong answers), yet I am still scared of the fact that I may use my last 50 prep test wrongly, and will never be able to increase my score again. I know I should get over that fact, and just keep practicing questions, games, and passages, but I just want to confirm that I am using my material wisely. I go over wrong questions and question I am short of 100% certainty with. Can someone please get my fear of using material to go away, or tell me how to correctly use the rest of my practice tests?

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Ya, you're fine! You're utilizing the PTs well. (Even if you use it all up, it's not the end of the world. You can still improve your score and progress further.)
  • michellemoon0708michellemoon0708 Alum Member
    79 karma
    ty so much LSATisland :)
  • sicsempersicsemper Free Trial Member
    edited June 2014 31 karma
    Thoughts/advice from people who continued to study even after using up all of the PTs? (was planning to take in June - now taking in Sept)
  • beemomo8beemomo8 Alum Member
    82 karma
    just in case, leave 10 PTs unsolved (half from old and half from recent). Also feel free to solve the LG section since re-doing LG section can only help but do not touch the LR and RC sections. I am re-taking soon and those 10 extra PT I did not solve have really helped me see where I stand.

When studying for re-take, try to solve all of the available ones again since some of them won't be fresh in your memory and solve the 10 unsolved ones after you have finished studying and weeks before your scheduled test day.