Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about LSAC Picture for Test Day

BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
in General 1706 karma
Do y'all know what the deal is with glasses? I'm wearing glasses (just regular ones, not sunglasses) in my picture, but I don't plan on wearing them on test day.

Should I resubmit a picture without the glasses?

Comments

• CocoZhangCocoZhang Alum Member
    edited May 2016 476 karma
    I have the reverse situation where I submit a photo without glasses but will be wearing glasses on test day. I don't think it's necessary to change your photo. Just take that glasses with you, and if they question you, just put on the glasses and show your face to them.

My plan is to take off my glasses if anyone asks.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @CocoZhang said:
    Just take that glasses with you, and if they question you, just out on the glasses and show your face to them.
    This is a damn fine idea right here!
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    @CocoZhang @"Nicole Hopkins" i was gonna do that for sure, but y'all know how they are >.>
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    I was informed that your face in the image should look as close to "test-day" you as possible. If you don't intend on shaving, be sure to grow out your beard before taking the picture. Sounds pretty silly...now I have to shave before test day!
    I would just follow @CocoZhang 's advice. Call them up just to double check.
  • CocoZhangCocoZhang Alum Member
    476 karma
    @BruiserWoods said:
    i was gonna do that for sure, but y'all know how they are >.>
    You can also send an email to them to double check (LSACINFO@lsac.org). They will respond in a week or so.