[Ended] Argument Part/Method of Reasoning with Sage Jimmy | Fri 5/27 8pm ET

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited May 2016 in Webinars 4344 karma

Argument Part/Method of Reasoning with Sage Jimmy Dahroug

Friday 5/27 at 8pm ET

Sage Jimmy (173) will be leading an intensive on Argument Part/Method of Reasoning questions this week. Y'all requested these types in particular so be sure to join us for this webinar! Jimmy loves these Q's so he's looking forward to imparting some of that enthusiasm to you all.

To join the webinar, please do the following:

AP/MOR
Fri, May 27, 2016 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/165375093

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 165-375-093
Note on all webinars: Only the live webinars are free and open to the public. No recordings will be made publicly available, but we do make webinar recordings available to 7sage's students as part of the paid course. So if you want to get some great webinar content for free, be sure to attend the live version. Furthermore, any recording or broadcasting of webinars is strictly prohibited (Periscope, screencapture, etc.) and constitutes a violation of LSAC's copyright. Copyright infringement is not a good way to start a legal career.

Comments

• Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    Please note day/time change :)
    4344 karma
    Happening now!
  • LSAT AZTECLSAT AZTEC Alum Member
    33 karma
    Hi! Is this recording going to be made available soon? I was unfortunately only able to stay in the live one for a few minutes
    4344 karma
    @"LSAT AZTEC" said:
    Hi! Is this recording going to be made available soon? I was unfortunately only able to stay in the live one for a few minutes
    Soon ;)