Office Hours with Corey! Tuesday 6/7 @ 8:00 PM EDT

c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited June 2016 in General 2398 karma
The LSAT's dark and full of terrors... so come talk about it! General questions, specific PT questions, law school application questions--all fair game. Only thing you have to do is join in; thankfully, there's some handy instructions below:

1. Please join my meeting, Jun 7, 2016 at 8:00 PM EDT.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/382933861

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 382-933-861
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 382-933-861

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Comments

• Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    Hi Corey, it is great and kind of you that you have the office hours again thanks :)
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    See you in an hour!!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    Now :)
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @nader.parham I was so sad you weren't on the call.. Wishing you all the best and please give us an update on your status when you can:)
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    @twssmith thanks for remembering me, it is kind of you.... the uni classes that I took are killing me I study LSAT in my free time, two more LG sections and I am done with bundle :)
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @nader.parham
    When you shared your situation with @allison.gill.sanford on Office Hours being completely caught off guard having to take uni classes before the LSAT, the dismay and concern you were feeling was palpable. It has to be so hard to focus on your accelerated and intensive classes this summer and try to find time to keep up your lsat study plans. We were all concerned about how you would be able to juggle so many demands on your time and it sucks that you are having to take killer classes. Stay strong to keep up your GPA, the LSAT and all of us will be there for you when you finish:)
    Congrats on progress on the LG bundle!!! You can do it:)