[Ended] Anticipating Answer Choices: Why it's HUGE and how to do it! | Sat 6/11 3pm EST

Quick SilverQuick Silver Alum Inactive Sage
edited June 2016 in Webinars 1049 karma
This Saturday at 3pm EST, I'll be hosting a Webinar on Anticipating Answers.

Anticipating is HUGE - I strongly believe Anticipating is a necessary habit for a top score. I teach my students to anticipate in some way for EVERY question on the LSAT. That's EVERY one of the 100/101 Questions on the test.

There's a lot of misunderstanding about how to anticipate and I'm doing this webinar to address that!

I scored a 173 (99th percentile) and I love tutoring the LSAT, so please join me on Saturday at 3 PM EST!
Anticipating Answer Choices
Sat, Jun 11, 2016 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM CDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/303354245

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (408) 650-3123

Access Code: 303-354-245
Note on all webinars: Only the live webinars are free and open to the public. No recordings will be made publicly available, but we do make webinar recordings available to 7sage's students as part of the paid course. So if you want to get some great webinar content for free, be sure to attend the live version. Furthermore, any recording or broadcasting of webinars is strictly prohibited (Periscope, screencapture, etc.) and constitutes a violation of LSAC's copyright. Copyright infringement is not a good way to start a legal career.

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Is a mic needed for this one? I might have trouble in that department
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    You should be okay typing :)
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    edited June 2016 5120 karma
    @montahar Jimmy's webinars are great with the instructive part being interactive typing within the chat. Not having a mic will only keep you from having a personal tutoring experience when he opens the webinar up to individually coach people thru questions to emphasize the main points. I learn as much listening to other people being coached but it really is a very unique process if you can find mic capabilities in the future to participate:)
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    thank you both! looking forward to it :)
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    Thanks for having the webinar I will be there :)
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    edited June 2016 2573 karma
    Great webinar. I got to see what anticipating or prephrasing looks like from others perspectives. Thanks Jimmy!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Just went back and watched this... Wow! Very informative. And as @tanes256 said, it is really helpful to see what it looks like from a 99%-tile scorer's perspective.
  • jaybee88jaybee88 Alum Member
    165 karma
    "No recordings will be made publicly available, but we do make webinar recordings available to 7sage's students as part of the paid course."

How do we access the recordings?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @jaybee88 https://7sage.com/webinar/jimmy-anticipating/

There ya go. In the future, if you ever want to watch the rest of the awesome webinars, on the top of your page just go to Discussion and click Webinar Videos. They are all there to watch at your convenience :)
  • Tina ChoTina Cho Free Trial Member
    442 karma
    I could not listen to the video...is it onl for 7sage students?
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    edited July 2016 27821 karma
    Hey @"Tina Cho" , the recordings are only available to members, but the live webinars are open to everyone. So keep an eye out for them! The next one is Tuesday and it's a Q&A on admissions with David.