Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2nd visit to a school you are waitlisted on.

Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
in General 1196 karma
Just curious what the thoughts are on re-visiting a school you are waitlisted on? It is my 1st choice and I first visited right after I initially applied and my application had been put on hold. I have since been put on the waitlist. I am scheduled to retake the LSAT for the last time tomorrow morning. I sent a LOCI at the end of April, & called them mid May to let them know that I would be retaking the exam in June. If I test tomorrow anywhere near my recent PTs I should be 3-4 points over their 75th percentile. My adjusted LSAC GPA is below the 25th percentile, but degree GPA is above the 25th percentile. Myt current LSAT from December is at their 25th percentile.

Oh yeah & their final seat deposit for admitted students is due today. I would either go today (about a 30 minute drive) or sometime next week after my shoulder surgery.

Comments

• Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    Call on Monday!
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Too late but thanks @"Nicole Hopkins"
    1196 karma
    My visit went well the admissions consultant remembered me from our meeting back in March. I was able to give him another LOCI with some updates so I think it went well & am glad I did it.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    May want to even visit again once your new and improved LSAT score is released. Good luck tomorrow!
    1196 karma
    Thanks so much @"Cant Get Right" & that's a great suggestion.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @Sheri123 said:
    I was able to give him another LOCI with some updates so I think it went well & am glad I did it.
    Perfect! A great way to be proactive! Best wishes!
    1196 karma
    Thanks so much @stepharizona, I figure if we can't advocate for ourselves how will be able to advocate for clients after law school :)