Prep Tests 39-44

in General 342 karma
OK so I know I can get prep tests 36-38 in the actual prep test books (I am going to order that book today), but where the heck do I find 39-44??? I am trying to get those ordered now so I can have them when I am ready to start taking prep tests... if this has been answered previously sorry I just couldn't find it. Thanks guys! I know I ask a ton of random questions :)

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" graciously posted an amazon link to buy PT 41-50 for very cheap. It was 10 dollars at the time but now they raised the price to about 40 dollars for a new one. Make note that this book has all the PTs and experimental sections(!) but they're grouped by question type. Still this is probably the absolute cheapest you can find these precious PTs lol. Other links are selling for way more than 100 bucks.

Here's the link 10 Real LSATs Grouped by Question Type: Manhattan LSAT Practice Book https://www.amazon.com/dp/1937707369/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_2QTyxb0R57PAQ
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    edited June 2016 27885 karma
    Yeah, I’ve seen these priced for as much as $4,000 @TheCubicleEscapee . Without access to the PDFs or a small fortune, I think these sorted-by-question-type books are as good as it gets. Of course, logically, if you can supply either of your “or” variables then I don’t necessarily think that’s as good as it gets. Therefore, you need to find a small fortune. Maybe help out an exiled Nigerian Prince, or give your bank account number to a Jamaican guy so he can transfer your lottery winnings into your account.
    [disclaimer: do not do those things.]
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Just an FYI, you want to click on the new addition of that link, its been updated a bit since that edition. Its only $39 right now. They do run the kindle version on special once in awhile for only $10.

10 Real LSATs Grouped by Question Type (4th Edition) 41-50

• 342 karma
    Well this is helpful I'll totally hit up the Nigerian prince who emails me from time to time. Maybe he can wire me the funds or steal a few PDFs. ;)

Ok well I'll just order those sorted by question type. Real questions are real questions right? :). Thx for the help everyone.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @TheCubicleEscapee said:
    Well this is helpful I'll totally hit up the Nigerian prince who emails me from time to time. Maybe he can wire me the funds or steal a few PDFs. ;)
    LOL
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @TheCubicleEscapee said:
    Ok well I'll just order those sorted by question type. Real questions are real questions right? :). Thx for the help everyone.
    You got it ... no worries ... All good, for real.