Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you. You are the best.

Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
in General 3107 karma
Hey everyone,

To be honest, I don't exactly know where to begin, so I'll try my best. To start, 7Sage is the best LSAT prep company on this planet for multiple reasons.

First, the people, community, forums, mentors, sages, tutors--EVERYONE--is awesome. On many occasions, I posted questions in the forums, and every time, I received help that was extremely valuable to my prep. The community here is simply the greatest asset for scoring well on the LSAT.

Second, the 7Sage lessons are fantastic. I graduated college with zero background in philosophy and zero background in logic; I started the lessons pretty much with no fundamental understanding of what it means to weaken or strengthen an argument. I didn't know what a sufficient or necessary assumption was (in all honesty, I thought they were the same thing). I had to re-watch many lessons; redo many drill sets; and then do them again! The curriculum was essential for me to grasp the basic fundamentals. Even during my PT stage, watching video explanations for LR, RC, and games were key to improvement. I tried my best to imitate the skills that I saw on these excellent videos.

Third, and certainly not least, @"J.Y. Ping" is the most generous person I've ever met. I became a mentor around September/October of 2015, and around that time, JY emailed me asking me if I was interested in tutoring. Hell yes I was! Who wouldn't want to talk to the "so what?" video guy, himself? We talked for two hours every Wednesday night for about 8 months, and he never charged a dime. Over that time, I not only learned a lot, but I made a great friend. I'm not really sure how to repay him, but I will try somehow.

In short, thanks to everyone at 7Sage; earning my score wouldn't be possible without this site.

Comments

• Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    @"Accounts Playable" Congratulations on your score, you earned every point. Thank you for your detailed explanations on all of the questions. You are a huge part of what helps me and every member here on 7sage. Cheers!
  • westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma
    Thank u for sharing your story @"Accounts Playable". I saw on a post that your first take was a 161 and your second was a 174. I was wondering if you could share how u were able to make such a jump. My first take on the June lsat was around the ballpark of your first take and I would like to score around the 170s like you have done so.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    So boss and congratulations again!!! Looking forward to the day I can share my success story :)
  • lenelson2lenelson2 Member
    523 karma
    Congratulations! So happy for you:)
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    Great post. Thanks for your selfless contributions to other people's learnings, especially mine. Couldn't be happier to know that one of my favourite people from this community got such a great score. So thank you...YOU, infact, are the best!!!
  • amipp_93amipp_93 Alum Member
    585 karma
    Congrats!!!! You deserve every ounce of the score you got and be the best damn lawyer there is out there! This dude knows the lsat very, very well y'all.
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    @"Accounts Playable" hopefully i get that "i knew them b4 they were famous" friends and family tutoring discount for my Sept retake. *nudge nudge* ;)
  • amipp_93amipp_93 Alum Member
    585 karma
    ^RT af doe