Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the starter pack enough?

missboss0396missboss0396 Member
in General 10 karma
I just received my 159 on the June LSAT and my goal was a 164. My huge weakness is RC, and nothing I do seems to lead to consistent improvement. I also need specific strategies for LR questions. Is the 7sage starter pack enough to help me boost my score 5+ points?

Comments

• BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    I went from a 152 diagnostic to a 169 on the real test and used nothing but the starter until the last few weeks of prep.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    I'm going to refer you to the same question I asked not too long ago! :)
  • olsona123olsona123 Member
    4 karma
    I'm in the same boat and am upset. My PT were consistently 160 and scored 144 on the test. I don't know what to do at this point...
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @olsona said:
    My PT were consistently 160 and scored 144 on the test. I don't know what to do at this point...
    Did anything happen? When you were doing practice tests, were you doing them under strict timed conditions?
  • olsona123olsona123 Member
    4 karma
    @stepharizona I was doing them under strict time conditions as well as in the quiet section of the library where there would be some noise but not enough where it would have been a complete distraction.