Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can schools see your LSAT score on LSAC website?

danilphillipsdanilphillips Alum Member
in General 200 karma
Hi,
Can schools see your LSAT score on your LSAC profile?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Schools only see your score when you apply. When you send a report with your application they receive your score and receive any updates to your score down the line.
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    edited July 2016 1024 karma
    I don't know if that is correct. I think schools can see scores which is how they decide who to email/send letters to et?. Could be wrong though. @Pacifico
  • sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    edited July 2016 1501 karma
    Speaking of LSAT & without making a new thread- does anyone know if one can view their GPA on the LSAC once all transcripts are in or can we only see that via the Report(s) we pay to have prepared? -do we even get to see those or just the law schools?
    8021 karma
    That is a separate issue that only happens if you register for CRS which is totally voluntary. If you don't register for CRS then schools can't see anything.

And yes you can see you LSAC GPA and your report after submitting all transcripts though it takes a little while for the report to generate.
  • Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    Law schools can see your score if you register for the CRS which is voluntarily. I just received an email from ASU telling me congratulations on receiving my lsat score and explicitly said my LSAT score.
    8021 karma
    They stated your exact score? Wow, I haven't seen that before.
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    @Pacifico same here. They stated my exact score also.
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    ah right CRS. They knew my score (182) and they were very impressed that I managed to get the extra credit.
  • rrustrrust Alum Member
    52 karma
    Got the same email...and yup, knew my exact score too.