Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admin Chat Window

WaldojamWaldojam Alum Member
Occasionally an admin will send a message through a chat screen - informing me of a webinar/presentation etc. Once I close the screen I can't find how to re-access it. Is there a button somewhere that I am missing?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    There is no way to re-access it once you close it. If you reply, I'll usually reply and then it will re-open. If you want to get in contact with us, just shoot me an email:
    dillon@7sage.com
  • WaldojamWaldojam Alum Member
    9 karma
    Ok, thanks. I just quickly closed it and didn't see when the presentation about personal statements was happening. Wasn't sure if I was missing some chat window button. Are all presentations/webinars uploaded to the discussion forum after?
    12637 karma
    Announcements for the webinars are uploaded first to the discussion forums, then you'll get the chat notification about them later. Just make sure you check the forums often and you'll never miss a notification :)
    12637 karma
    If you're asking if the webinar will be available as a recording - the answer is no. Some parts of it will be incorporated into the admissions starter course though!
    https://7sage.com/enroll-admissions/
  • WaldojamWaldojam Alum Member
    9 karma
    Ok, thanks for the quick reply Dillon
    12637 karma
    No problem!
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Oh bummer...