Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Law School Admission Websites

laestelle2009laestelle2009 Alum Member
edited May 2014 in General 96 karma
with the thousands of law schools in the US it is impossible to go through each one and determine if they meet all my needs and if i meet theirs. is there a website with credibility that i can go to, put in what i am looking for in a law school and they give me a list of schools that have what i am looking for.

currently using law school transparency and have determined my number one choice but i need other options. what are you using?

Comments

• TeddyKGBTeddyKGB Alum Member
    112 karma
    You should primarily focus on the ~200 that are ABA accredited (as on LST). When it comes to information, Law School Transparency really is as good as it gets. It has all the quantitative data you should need. (Job prospects being paramount.) The only information left is qualitative, e.g., location, faculty background, quality of public transportation, student satisfaction and similar. For this information your best bet is to narrow down your choices, then research websites and hit the forums such as Top Law Schools.

Also, this is one time where being an egoist is greatly justified. Don't worry about meeting a particular law school's needs. Trust me, they don't really care about yours. And besides you're paying them ~$200k to meet your needs.