Delete

JimmyjattJimmyjatt Free Trial Member
edited September 2018 in General 31 karma
Delete

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited September 2018 23929 karma
    Nice to meet you @Jimmyjatt !

I think you are on the correct path. If you are having problems specifically with those questions types, you should absolutely drill them. However, I recommend going back and watching the lessons on those questions. Last week I was having a tough, tough time with Strengthen questions, so I went back and re-watched the lessons, did the drills and also drilled like ~20 Strengthen from the Cambridge packets. Re-watching the lesson or revising the lessons in whatever prep book(s) you are using is what I find to be helping the most.

Often when we are consistently missing these questions, it is a symptom that we aren't understanding something fundamental. For me and Strengthen, I was forgetting not to attack the premises and only the support. Once I went back and REALLY understood and internalized this after re-watching the lesson, I began nailing almost everyone one.

So in short, keep on focusing on your weaknesses. It is better to conquer them now than have to miss them on PTs. If drilling doesn't seem to remedy the problem, don't be opposed to just reviewing the lessons on those questions type.

Hope this helps!