Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When Will the Next "10 Actual" Packet be Released?

SoporificSoporific Free Trial Member
in General 19 karma
I'm taking the test next June. The last 10 Actual packet ended at PT 71. This means that the next packet will be 72-81, with PT 81 being the February 2016 test. Will LSAC release 72-81 in a new 10 Actual packet before June 2016? Thanks.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited August 2016 12637 karma
    Considering we're only on PT78, I don't think it will be anytime soon. Most likely it will be just before June or shortly after.

Edit: Going to assume you meant June 2017. ;)
  • SoporificSoporific Free Trial Member
    19 karma
    Hey Dillon. Thanks for your answer. So it usually takes a bit for them to release the Actual bundles after they have 10 tests they can pool? I was just hoping to get the 10 most recent tests for cheap when LSAC bundles them into a new 10 Actual packet, and after next February's test, they should have 10.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    edited August 2016 3197 karma
    @daniel.yoo said:
    PT 81 being the February 2016 test
    Feb wont be 81, they always skip Febs in the 10 Actual books, plus they are not "numbered".

77- Dec 15
    78 - June 16
    79 - Oct 16
    80 - Dec 16
    81 - June 17

So it might not even be in time for Dec 17. From 61 (Oct 10) to the 10 Actual 52-61 it wasn't published until March 2011. So if that timeline keeps the Next 10 wouldn't be published until Nov 17
    19 karma
    Okay, and where else could I look for PTs? I'm getting all the Actuals and SuperPreps. Are there any less-popular sources for PrepTests, not counting the insanely expensive discontinued ones? Someone mentioned tests proctored in India??
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @stepharizona said:
    So if that timeline keeps the Next 10 wouldn't be published until Nov 17
    This would be my guess too. Sometime in fall/winter of 2017.
    3197 karma
    @Soporific said:
    Someone mentioned tests proctored in India??
    Yeah you can see if you can find the India ones via an LSAC download, but they only have 4 options for answers vs 5. I just did a search and it looks like they might not be available anymore. They are ok for drilling, but I wouldnt take as timed tests.

You'll just have to buy the single tests via Amazon for the best bet.
    19 karma
    Okay thanks doode
    12637 karma
    Whoops, sorry. Went for a walk with my wife. :)

@stepharizona is right!
    3197 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Whoops, sorry. Went for a walk with my wife. :)
    Its ok... you can say you both went to go play Pokemon Go ;)
    12637 karma
    @stepharizona said:
    Its ok... you can say you both went to go play Pokemon Go ;)
    I wish, my phone was dead. We raided the Dollar Store and stopped for Boba Tea. :)
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    We raided the Dollar Store and stopped for Boba Tea. :)
    #goals
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    @Soporific - I would be happy to sell you mine when I am done with them. I am hoping to be done with them after the Sept LSAT but if I bomb it I might need them until the Dec LSAT.