Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT PrepTest C2

bggallaghbggallagh Alum Member
in General 29 karma
Is there any way or anywhere to purchase a blank copy of this test without purchasing the whole Super Prep II? Or am I out of luck with that?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    I'm afraid you have to buy the whole book, but they sell for pretty cheap on Amazon :)
    11542 karma
    Plus why wouldn't you want more tests under your belt lol
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Like Montaha said, PTs A, B, C and C2 are only able to be purchased through the SuperPrep books.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    It can be useful for the answers to 62 (A) & 63 (B)
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @stepharizona said:
    It can be useful for the answers to 62 (A) & 63 (B)
    That is exactly why I gave in and got it... Not to mention I'm poor and LSAC gave it to me for free. But even for $20 I think it is worth it for the 3 tests it comes with + explanations.
    11542 karma
    @"Alex Divine" you qualify for the LSAC fee waiver too? Yaaaas lol
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq Lmao! Yes, it did take a while to get approved, but it was worth it. The only time I was legit happy to be poor in my life, haha.
  • bggallaghbggallagh Alum Member
    29 karma
    Haha, I was granted a fee waiver as well. I only received Official Super Prep I though. But thanks for the feedback, it's probably wise to shell out that comparatively small price for II, then.
  • bggallaghbggallagh Alum Member
    29 karma
    They must have just very recently switched from I to II as the default free review book.
    11542 karma
    You must have gotten the waiver last year or earlier because I also have the first superprep and I recently resubmitted a waiver application because mine expired and the newer waiver offers Superprep II