Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For all you World of Warcraft junkies like me.

inactiveinactive Alum Member
edited August 2016 in General 12637 karma
Study hard until the 9th. Then, take a nice break and reward yourself by either a) kicking the demon's asses during the invasions, b) playing the new demon hunter class or c) doing a bit of both.

You get iLvl700 gear from the invasions, so stock up! (Don't forget those Doomsayer achievements too, they go away after prepatch.)

If you haven't seen the WoW shorts or previews yet, here they are:

Previews:

Shorts:

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" I used to play WoW back in the day. Unfortunately, I developed quite and addiction to gaming and had to give it it. This post is making me nostalgic! :D
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    This post is making me nostalgic! :D
    Oh man, I've given WoW up several times... I keep coming back.

Nostalgia's always nice, even if it's something you've given up. (Illidan's alive again in Legion! That's neat!)
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Hahaha cute convo. Honestly the only thing that reminds me of World of Warcraft is that viral video from Wafflepwn back in the day.
    12637 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Honestly the only thing that reminds me of World of Warcraft is that viral video from Wafflepwn back in the day.
    You mean the screaming kid trying to stick the remote up his wazoo?
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    I played Warcraft back in the day. Never got on the WoW train though. Warcraft 2 is as far as I went. Great games. Now I’m nostalgic too.
    11542 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    You mean the screaming kid trying to stick the remote up his wazoo?
    That's exactly who I mean hahahaha.
    11542 karma
    I'm inclined to believe it's all fake though...unless one of you would testify that's how you'd react if your mom cancelled your WoW account haha.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Oh yeah, that guy. I’m sure he’s fine now and no one ever even brings that up. . .
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" Haha, It took me over a year to quit WoW myself. I would quit for 2 months and then start up again...

@montaha.rizeq LMAO! I totally remember that video, he was on like Tosh.0 and a bunch of shows and basically got famous.
    12637 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    I'm inclined to believe it's all fake though
    It was confirmed fake a while ago.