Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(HELP) Postponed test from Sept to December

BreeBreeBreeBree Member
edited August 2016 in General 219 karma
So, I've decided to postpone my test date from September to December as well as Signup for 7sage. I've been scoring in the 155-157 and I really want to be in the mid- high 160s. Did I make the right decision? ugh I hope I did, Why is this process so difficult ?!?! Im really good at LG, I'm usually finishing with 4-5 min left and getting 20 -23 correct. It seem as though i just can't win with LR and reading comp, my scores fluctuate between those two. Im hoping my signing for 7sage will really help me, I'm going crazy because i just can't seem to hit the 160 range! It's a terrible feeling.

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    You've come to the right place. JY says (and I tend to agree) that LR is one of the stronger aspects of 7sage :)
  • BreeBreeBreeBree Member
    edited August 2016 219 karma
    @montaha.rizeq do you think there is a chance for me to improve.. right now my RC is fluctuates from 14-18 (ugh!) and LR fluctuates between 15-18 per section. I feel like I've done every LSAT and still not sure what i am doing wrong when i take PTs.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @siheaso said:
    Did I make the right decision?
    Totally.
    11542 karma
    There really isn't much for me to say about whether or not you'll improve except that there has been a major success rate with 7sage students. The main thing is to take as much time as you need to understand the curriculum, and do solid PTing with legit BR. so first thing's first stop taking PTs until you see improvement in your drills. How many untouched PTs do you have left?
    219 karma
    I have 15 recent Pts, and a few others previous years that inhale not done yet so maybe 20-25 @montaha.rizeq
    11542 karma
    Awesome, I was afraid you had none left lol. What have you been studying with prior to 7sage?
    219 karma
    Studying alone and also doing Testmasters. @montaha.rizeq
    11542 karma
    I see. Well hopefully 7sage will be the tool you need to get above that 160 mark :) don't be afraid to ask any questions on the forum along your journey. I also suggest you check out the webinars during your free time.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    7Sage is unquestionably the best source for LR, in my opinion, so you're in great hands. The community here is live as well, so you'll definitely receive the support and answers to questions you need.

Without question, you made the right call in postponing your test date. Waiting until the right time has been one of the best decisions of my life (I'm not kidding), and I am confident you will benefit similarly in your decision to postpone.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @siheaso

I think you 100% made the correct choice. I tell everyone I can how much 7Sage has helped me in hopes it will help them as much. As soon as I began going through the lessons things just started to click for me. My entire understanding of the test began to change. I went from looking for tips, tricks, and silver bullets, to learning and understanding the lessons on conditional logic, valid/invalid argument form, and understanding the nature of support.

I think you are going to love the curriculum! J.Y. makes the lessons fun, engaging, and rememberable. I actually look forward to studying every evening with 7Sage now.

I think 7Sage's curriculum is second to none! And believe me, I tried everything pr

As far as postponing, check out this post I wrote about a month ago: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/8078/should-you-postpone/p1

It was written the same night I decided I was going to postpone. Good call!

Welcome to 7Sage and as @montaha.rizeq says, don't ever hesitate to ask anything. There truly is no such thing a stupid question around here, and everyone is super friendly :)
    219 karma
    Thank you all so much ! I feel a lot better, I will definitely keep trucking until I am just as good on both LR sections and RC section as i am on LG. Again, thank you !!
    11542 karma
    Aww you're welcome! Glad we can help :)