Regarding Add-Ons

CalPoliSciCalPoliSci Member
edited August 2016 in General 236 karma
Hello,

I'm considering purchasing add-ons. I discovered 7sage pretty late, and I'm already a year into my studies and will be taking the September 2016 test. I'm scoring in the mid to high 160s. I feel that I have a solid grasp of the concepts and I just want to iron out my wrinkles. I've already watched tons of 7sage LG videos on YouTube, read several prep books including the LSAT Trainer, and browsed a lot of forums.

That being said, I'm now working on the PTs in the 70s+. I'm hesitant to purchase 7sage's full packages because they're pricey and so I'm considering purchasing just the individual add-ons from 72 to 78.
- Am I allowed to purchase add ons without purchasing any of the main packages?
- If I do purchase just the add-ons, do I also get access to the basic tutorials (in case I need to reference some terminology in the individual explanation video)?
- Can I purchase one add-on at first, and then purchase the rest later if I feel that they're worth the money? Would this extend the duration in which I can view the add-ons or does my counter start over for the subsequent purchases?

Lastly, I'm interested to hear what everyone's thoughts are on the add-on explanations and whether you think they're worth it.

Thanks.

Comments

• MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2016 2086 karma
    First, the answer to your last question is a simple yes. They are worth it, especially when you come to a question that you missed both initially and during BR. It's nice to hear the explanation from another individuals point of view.

- Am I allowed to purchase add ons without purchasing any of the main packages?
    Yes, I believe you can. Go to the add-on page, add to cart, check out.

- If I do purchase just the add-ons, do I also get access to the basic tutorials (in case I need to reference some terminology in the individual explanation video)?
    Each add-on (PT) includes 1 month of access, so yes you would have access to the core curriculum.
    Admin edit: Addons with no course do NOT give access to the Core Curriculum, only free lessons + whatever you unlocked.

- Can I purchase one add-on at first, and then purchase the rest later if I feel that they're worth the money? Would this extend the duration in which I can view the add-ons or does my counter start over for the subsequent purchases?
    Not entirely sure about this one myself.
    Admin edit: As long as your addons did not expire, you'll have a +1 month extension to them if you purchase another addon.

@"Dillon A. Wright" can answer these questions though!
  • CalPoliSciCalPoliSci Member
    236 karma
    Thanks @MrSamIam. I went ahead and purchased two addons without purchasing a package. Looks like it works.
    2086 karma
    @sison.bonifacio Glad it worked out for you!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited August 2016 12637 karma
    @MrSamIam @sison.bonifacio Correction, guys. Addons with no course do NOT give access to the Core Curriculum, only free lessons + whatever you unlocked. See my edits above.
    2086 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" Thanks for the correction! I think I was mistaking the "free lessons" for the "core curriculum"