Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A great big thank you :)

mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
edited August 2016 in General 631 karma
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Alan for hosting our 7sage event last Thursday night in Toronto, Ontario. I know it's safe to say on behalf of everyone that attended that we all had a great time and appreciate your efforts to bring us all together to finally meet face to face.

To all that could not make it, there is still lots of time to exchange contact info and set up local group sessions :)

If those of you are not as email-savvy as myself, feel free to use this thread to get in contact with students in this area. You can also message me directly if interested in future studying.

Here are a couple of photos from the night (sorry to all who left before this)...

pics to come....

Comments

• mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
    edited August 2016 631 karma
    how-to uploading pics? anyone?

@"Dillon A. Wright" ?
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    I missed this?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    That would have been so cool! I wish I were there :( We should have a NY 7Sage meet up soon.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @mcmlaw36 To upload photos use a site like photobucket or whatever. That will generate a link that you can post using the photo button thing. It is the button that looks like mountains and a moon inside a picture to the right of the Bold, Italics, and Underline options.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @mcmlaw36 said:
    how-to uploading pics? anyone?
    You'll need to host it on an image-hosting site, such as imgur.com or photobucket.com and paste the image codes here.

Here's a copy of how to from the FAQ:
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Q: How do I add pictures to my post?
    A: You'll need an image link to post! First, find a picture you want to add from Google or upload one of your own pictures to Imgur or another image sharing site.

Once you've got your image link (it should end with .png, .gif, .jpg or any other image file endings), the easy way is to click the little image icon near the chatbox. It looks like a mountain and a sun.

After you hit "okay", a code will appear in your chat. For example, THIS:

Will then look like THIS:

Video guide for this post (before the image button was available):
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/3450/faq-other-helpful-links