Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are LG sections in the 50s PTs easier than normal?

MsStateLSATMsStateLSAT Member
in General 105 karma
I've done all the games sections from PTs 50 - 56 so far. I've gone between -0 and -3 on all of them, and I finished all of them under time, some with 5-8 minutes to spare. Are these sections easier than normal or I am just getting better at games?

Comments

• combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
    652 karma
    I'd say that the more recent LG sections are by and large easier. If you want to challenge yourself take the Super Prep Tests and then you will have your answer
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Probably a little of both. I'm assuming you did the earlier ones first, and are just now doing the more recent ones. If that's the case, your ability to see and utilize inferences has probably improved.
  • tofuspeedstartofuspeedstar Alum Member
    139 karma
    57 would like to have a word with you.
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2016 1650 karma
    I'd say that early-mid 50s were some of the easiest games in the sense that they were very conventional. If you have the techniques down you can definitely go -0/or thereabouts pretty consistently.

They get more difficult/unconventional beyond that. I think during that era LSAC realized people were training LG hard and just crushing it. They then changed up the games to knock people on their heels. Just like other areas of the test, times change and the test goes with it