Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many PTs should you save in case a 3rd take is necessary?

JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
in General 3112 karma
I was thinking about saving 3 (49, 77 and 78), but I am well within my scoring range and don't know if, because of that, I should use them. Just looking for some input. Thanks!

Comments

• KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    i would say 5, taking in consideration you drill every BR you do for the otehr timed PT
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    There are some weird things that start happening in 77 and 78. Three fresh tests isn't going to do you much good anyway, so I'd want to take those two. Keep 49 if it makes you feel better to have one.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    I'm with @"Cant Get Right" on this. While it is beneficial to have some tests left over, you run the risk of missing out on previous material. Taking the test when you're drink tell helps to avoid a retake, but anything can happen, of course.

Have you taken C2 and the original A-C tests?
  • JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" weird stuff? Like weird as in completely new or weird as in different? Granted, I've been going back through 70-75 and what looked weird at first glance just seems to be normal now.

@danielznelson I was planning to take c2 the weekend before the actual test. I was going to take 76 this coming weekend and c2 the next then test but you think it would be helpful to try and squeeze 77 in there, right?
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @JustDoIt said:
    weird stuff? Like weird as in completely new or weird as in different?
    77 has a completely new game type, and 78 has two LR questions that are so weird as to almost be a new question type.