PT62.S1.Q14 (P2) - while courts have long allowed custom-made

edited September 2016 in Reading Comprehension 90 karma
https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-62-section-1-passage-2-questions/
7Sagers, I'm doing some BR and I'm really conflicted on this question. I have no idea what the answer is to this question yet (I wanted to get feedback from you guys first) so I have no idea if I've even narrowed it down to the right final two answer choices but here's where I'm at.

This is the passage about the permissibility of custom-made medical illustrations in the courtroom. The question says

Removed. Please see forum rules.

Here's where I'm at with the question:
a) I think this may be an implicit argument? But the passage in the third paragraph actually seems to be refuting criticism not directly making a stance yet
b) ~~~ B looks really good
c) Does she do this? I don’t see where it says that they aren’t permissible in the court room – just that they are more confusing than general illustrations
d) No, she doesn’t do that in this paragraph.
e) ~
I’m really stuck and torn between answer choices B and E and I’m not sure I can figure out what the differences are on my own. Both look really good. The objection in the second paragraph to custom-made medical illustrations is that they misrepresent facts to comply with a partisan interest. The third paragraph says that the complaint is that they distort the issues through a variety of means. Does this count as a variant then? It feels like it does
Answer choice E seems tricky because it’s not lengthy but the paragraph does say that it’s an issue of complexity and simplicity and that this is in effect the differences between the two. Both answer choices seem really good.