Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible/should I...solve all questions and review them in one day?

strasvery-deletedstrasvery-deleted Free Trial Member
edited September 2016 in General 161 karma
I think it is hard for new PTs, but what about those PTs I have already done?
Should I still take time, like 2 or 3 days for re-do the questions and review them?
And, if I want to re-do the questions, should I just re-do the ones I missed or all questionns includin the ones I got correctly before?

Thanks,

Comments

• desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    I would do a little review and I would recommend a mix. I would definitely do the ones you missed but sometimes I get some correct that I wasn't totally sure on. These should be reviewed as well.
  • strasvery-deletedstrasvery-deleted Free Trial Member
    161 karma
    Thanks
    I was actually not sure whether I should do the questions I missed because I kind of remember them...like, why it's correct.
    But even so when I meet new questions I still miss some of those new questions...
    So I was wondering wether I should re-do those questions in recent PTs or do more questions from old PTs.
    Any ideas?
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Have you completed all of the other PTs from 36-78? If not, focus on those. If you have, I would recommend retaking tests that you didn't score all that well on. BR them like you would any other PT.
  • strasvery-deletedstrasvery-deleted Free Trial Member
    161 karma
    Not yet...I have done 40-50 a loooong time ago, but I thought the trend could be different so I thought focusing on recent PTs is better.