Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Preptest PDFs?

Does anyone know if there is somewhere that I can download past exams as PDFs instead of eBooks? I'm looking specifically for PT 72-77 ... not necessarily looking for a free download (if so, then great! lol) as I am willing to pay for them.

Does anyone know where I can find these? Or if anyone has PDFs of them --- would you be willing to share?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    LSAC banned PDFs back in April 2015. They are no longer available for purchase.

Sharing PDFs is also illegal, so please don't do that. Downloading them from free sources is also iffy business, I'd be careful.
  • 20 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" ahhh I see, that makes sense. Was wondering why it was impossible to find anything lol ... thanks!
    12637 karma
    @stratis.blanas said:
    Was wondering why it was impossible to find anything lol ... thanks!
    Yeah :( It sucks. I wish we could still provide them.

If you're looking for PTs still, here's a list of affordable tests the students were able to help me find:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2770/list-of-affordable-pts-paperback-hard-copy
  • 20 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" thanks! I actually have the PTs that I mentioned above as eBooks, but wanted to print them so I can write on them as I solve the questions ... but you can't print eBooks :/ that's why I wanted to know if PDFs were available as those can be printed.

I'm writing the LSAT next Saturday (wish me luck!) so I can't really wait/rely on them to be delivered on time ... however, I did find out that a local university bookstore sells them so here's to hoping that when I go tomorrow that they have them in stock! *fingers crossed*

Thanks again for help!
    12637 karma
    @stratis.blanas Ahh, I see. Good luck in September!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @stratis.blanas said:
    I actually have the PTs that I mentioned above as eBooks, but wanted to print them so I can write on them as I solve the questions ... but you can't print eBooks :/ that's why I wanted to know if PDFs were available as those can be printed.

I'm writing the LSAT next Saturday (wish me luck!) so I can't really wait/rely on them to be delivered on time ... however, I did find out that a local university bookstore sells them so here's to hoping that when I go tomorrow that they have them in stock! *fingers crossed*
    This makes me wonder...have you taken a timed PT yet?
  • 20 karma
    @montaha.rizeq yes, I have. PTs 29-38, 52-61, and 62-71 ... Since apparently my business is of your concern
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @stratis.blanas said:
    yes, I have. PTs 29-38, 52-61, and 62-71 ... Since apparently my business is of your concern
    Wasn't trying to get in your "business", I was asking because you're talking about printing PTs so late in your study process.