Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Answer sheet on test day

victoria.lomenzovictoria.lomenzo Free Trial Member
in General 6 karma
Hi all! Was just wondering what your advice is regarding filling in the answers on test day.. should I bubble in as I go or wait until the end and risk missing the last question or so? Thanks!

Comments

• draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    This largely depends on your preferences. Personally, I fill in before flipping to the next page for fear that I'll miss something at the end. I also find it incredibly stressful to have a backlog of answers to fill in at the end. Whatever you've been doing for your practice tests is what you should be using on test day. You need this to be an auto-pilot process so you don't waste precious energy worrying about which method to use.
  • victoria.lomenzovictoria.lomenzo Free Trial Member
    6 karma
    Thanks!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @draj0623 said:
    I fill in before flipping to the next page for fear that I'll miss something at the end. I also find it incredibly stressful to have a backlog of answers to fill in at the end. Whatever you've been doing for your practice tests is what you should be using on test day. You need this to be an auto-pilot process so you don't waste precious energy worrying about which method to use.
    Precisely.

For LG I fill in after every game, for LR I fill in after every page, and for RC I fill in after every passage. I also find that writing my answer next to the question in a somewhat large format helps me fill in the bubble sheet more accurately and quickly. But if you're taking the LSAT next week, don't change your method or try to seek alternatives. If however, you're taking later on and find you could improve your current method, then do so!
  • CalPoliSciCalPoliSci Member
    236 karma
    I also bubble in after every page. After every question breaks my focus, but after every page gives me a couple seconds to breath and reset.

My method as I fill in the bubble sheet is to place the answer sheet directly next to each question so I reduce the odds of a mistransfer or inaccurate bubbling.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @draj0623 said:
    This largely depends on your preferences.
    Totally preferential!
    @CalPoliSci said:
    I also bubble in after every page. After every question breaks my focus, but after every page gives me a couple seconds to breath and reset.

My method as I fill in the bubble sheet is to place the answer sheet directly next to each question so I reduce the odds of a mistransfer or inaccurate bubbling.
    Literally exactly what I do!