[Test Center Review] Bergen Community College - Paramus, NJ

MaxineSPMaxineSP Alum Member
in General 83 karma
JUNE 2016

Proctors: One was a nice professor. He was strict but not intense. He had a somewhat calming presence and an accent. The second proctor (she mainly floated around the room, didn't read aloud) made many noises throughout the test, ate very loudly while we were working.

Facilities: Huge building with lots of parking. Inside is very clean and there are restrooms everywhere. Also, there are vending machines and couches, which was nice during the break. There's a Dunkin Donuts at the entrance, as well. The building is a little bit like a maze, but all staff is friendly and helpful.

What kind of room: Standard high school classroom but with large desks.

How many in the room: 4 people. I heard there were others with around 10, though. Each classroom had about 35 desks, so we were pretty spread out

Desks: Really big but attached to the chairs, which was annoying.

Left-handed accommodation: N/A

Noise levels: My room was directly across from the public safety desk, so we heard walkie talkies BLEEPing the whole time.

Parking: There is a large parking garage directly next to the building.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: about 5 hours including waiting in line but not sure

Irregularities or mishaps: None

Other comments: I chose to drive home from college (5ish hours) to take it here again! Had an even better experience my second time.

Would you take the test here again? Yes, and I did.

Date[s] of Exam[s]: June 6, 2016