Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick question about purchasing the course

notsplittsnotsplitts Free Trial Member
in General 267 karma
If I purchase the stater course, can I upgrade to the next level for the cost of the difference? If I can upgrade, will the difference of extended duration be added to my existing duration?

Ideally I would like to purchase the stater course, work my way through the material and then upgrade and repeat.

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Yes and if you email @"Dillon A. Wright" he will extend your account for the months remaining on the upgraded course not just 1 month.
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    I disagree with your premise. Ideally you would like to purchase Ultimate+ and just have it all at your disposal from the beginning of your prep. I realize there may be considerations that make this less appealing (like cost, maybe you need to use more of an "installment" plan by upgrading as you go) but having access to all of the levels of difficulty for the question sets as you go through the Core Curriculum is way more beneficial in my opinion than getting access to them later. 7sage is well worth the money. Just do it right from the start (IMO).
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Haha totally agree with you @desire2learn but not everyone is able to afford the ultimate+ pack from the start so this payment plan is a great alternative. If money is of no concern however then yes by all means get dat ultimate pack like it's nobody's bidness ;)
  • notsplittsnotsplitts Free Trial Member
    267 karma
    Maybe I should have said ideally in terms of what I can afford right now. Ha!

Thanks for the info.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Dillon here! ;)

Yep, as others have said, you can upgrade and only pay the difference. Send me an email and I'll extend your course by giving you the additional months that you would've received from buying it outright.