Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Questions Organized by Type Master List (with flaw specific designation)

nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
edited October 2016 in Logical Reasoning 4141 karma
Drilling LR questions by question type came up during the last BR group call. I thought I'd share something that I've been using with everyone, a master list of LR questions grouped by question type (aside from the awesome 7Sage question bank).

This list starts at PT#7 and goes to #59 and has been incredibly helpful to me in drilling down my LR problem areas. This list distinguishes between the types of arguments and flaws within each question type (i.e. ad hominem flaws, appeals to authority flaws, correlation/causation etc). I usually search 'correlation' or 'necessity/sufficiency' to address my specific flaw issues within certain question types.

Here's the TLS forum link:
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=108425 I hope this list can help you too!

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @nessa.k13.0 I knew I saw something like this before! I wasn't on the BR call but I asked about something like this a few days ago. You rock!
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2016 4141 karma
    @tanes256 Awesome! I'm glad this post helped you!
  • 381 karma

Hey Nessa! This post was awesome! Would you suggest drilling these in order by question type or out of order, not knowing the type of question it is you're dealing with? Thanks!!

• n.tiniakos1n.tiniakos1 Member
    22 karma

Thank you!! I am prepping for the Feb LSAT and this will be tons of hep!!