Blind Review Group | PT 72 | Saturday, October 15 | 7 pm EST

Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
in Study Groups 27809 karma
So we also wanted to check in this week on the time change. Since we've been going so late, the idea was to start a little earlier for the east coast folks. I figured, the east coast usually needs to leave early so let's bump it up a little for them. If west coast needs to be a little late, no problem, it'll balance out. My worry is that the psychology of being late may be different enough from leaving early that folks are willing to leave early but not arrive late. Or, the drop in attendance could just be the normal post test attendance drop. Anyway, I've attached a poll so that you guys can pitch in. We just want to make sure we're accommodating as many people as possible. Thanks guys!
https://media.giphy.com/media/i2YkJbppM4vBe/giphy.gif

Saturday, October 15st at 7PM ET: PT 72

Click here to join this conversation: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/219480381

Please click the link and comment if you plan on participating.

You can also dial in to the BR call by using your phone.
United States +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 219-480-381

The Full Schedule

And if you’d like to see the full schedule for upcoming reviews, here it is: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=h14k4idvt1lb4hp5ujds97qt7k@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Note:

• For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.
BR Call Start Time
  1. How's the 7pm EST start time working for you?14 votes
    1. It's too late for me to be able to participate.
      14.29%
    2. It's too late, but it's cool, I'll just leave when I need to go.
        7.14%
    3. It's fine.
      64.29%
    4. It's too early, but no problem, I'll join in as soon as I can.
        0.00%
    5. It's too early, and I feel weird getting in late.
      14.29%

Comments

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    For anyone that is interested in joining the BR calls, please help with the Poll! Wednesday BR call was so intense breaking down a few questions, my brain hurt in the best way possible - it was challenging and incredibly helpful.

My hope is that people are not missing out on a great opportunity because of a time issue and will be joining us soon:)
  • eddycolon5eddycolon5 Alum Member
    69 karma
    Look forward to joining in tomorrow
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Oops, I just realized I forgot to update the time to Saturday time. That's a new part of the routine and it slipped my mind. We'll do 7 since it's posted, and get back on track next time.
  • strasvery-deletedstrasvery-deleted Free Trial Member
    161 karma
    @"Cant Get Right"
    Hi, Are you 7sage people or a student?
    I would like to contact 7sage people, but there is no phone number.
    Do you think you can reach them?
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @strasvery You can email @"Dillon A. Wright" - dillon@7Sage.com
    161 karma
    Thank you, I messaged him. Hopefully I can hear from him soon.
    Wish they had phone number to cal...
  • hazelnut13hazelnut13 Alum Member
    244 karma
    So is this at 7 EST?
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    love your gravatar @hazelnut13 !! I saw Josh's post earlier about it being at 7pm, see you there:)
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @strasvery Let me know if you haven't heard from Dillon - feel free to PM me if I can help as a mentor of the site, but Dillon is the Administrator of Student Services:)
    161 karma
    @twssmith

PMed. Thanks for the help!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Anybody on the meeting - seems it hasn't started?
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    Yeah @twssmith it hasn't started yet
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Thanks @nessa.k13.0 - I wasn't sure if I missed something with the time changes - Never even noticed that it said 7pm, glad I saw Josh's post in time to change my schedule today:)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    sorry guys. opening now!