Blind Review Group | PT 78 | Wednesday, October 26 | 7 pm EST

Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
in Study Groups 27809 karma
https://media.giphy.com/media/XMDuOZbXHfzP2/giphy.gif
BR Group is kinda like this. The LSAT is those dead dudes.

Wednesday, October 26 at 7PM ET: PT 78

Click here to join this conversation: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/219480381

Please click the link and comment if you plan on participating.

You can also dial in to the BR call by using your phone.
United States +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 219-480-381

The Full Schedule

And if you’d like to see the full schedule for upcoming reviews, here it is: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=h14k4idvt1lb4hp5ujds97qt7k@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Note:

• For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    That gif got me fired up! Lol this BR session is going to be lit.
  • Kizzle825Kizzle825 Free Trial Member
    8 karma
    I'll join. I'm so frustrated when I do bad testing, but good doing the blind review. Urgh. So frustrating. I must be freaking out with timed conditions.
  • helentang02helentang02 Alum Member
    246 karma
    Joining!
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    @montaha.rizeq yes it is! Josh's enthusiasm about BRing this PT is next level.

Yay more ppl!
  • ToxoplasmosisToxoplasmosis Alum Member
    233 karma
    I took PT 78 about a month and a half ago and did pretty poorly on it and have since drilled each section a couple of times. Can I still participate in the call even though it wont be BR in the traditional sense?
  • alex.e92alex.e92 Alum Member
    239 karma
    I watched that gif like 15 times..
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @Toxoplasmosis said:
    Can I still participate in the call even though it wont be BR in the traditional sense?
    Of course! Just don't give anything away for those who haven't scored yet!
    27809 karma
    And yeah y'all, that gif is totally badass!
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    I'm going to skip this one. I don't want to burn through every single 70s PT--just in case I don't take the Dec test. Have a great sesh y'all!
    27809 karma
    Good call @nessa.k13.0 .

And for everybody else, especially you regulars; please don't feel like you've got to attend every group! These calls are a resource, not an obligation! Make sure you are fitting group calls into your study plan, not your study plan to the calls!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    These calls are a resource, not an obligation!
    But they are so much fun!! And learn so much but I am out as well until I figure out a new PT schedule:)

Josh - My hubby says Hi! as he drives to Laurel and having dinner in Hattiesburg tonite:)