Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those who get a perfect score in LG, how much extra time do you have left?

jaylenosgaragejaylenosgarage Alum Member
in General 70 karma
For those getting consistently - 0 in LG, how do you guys do in timing?
Do you usually have bunch of time left after doing all 4 games? or do you need full 34 min (excluding 1min for bubbling)?

Comments

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Usually not a lot - maybe a few minutes. If it's an easy section, it can be much more. If it's a hard section, I'll often finish with no time left to spare.
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma
    I bubble as I go and usually end up with about 1:15 remaining. I am really zeroing in on -2/-0 on games with the occasional outlier of -3. -3 is about 1 out of every 8 timed sections.
  • xnnmanxnnman Free Trial Member
    6 karma
    Usually, 5-10min left. The thing is My old job and 7 years training was all about turning ideas and words into diagram and explain diagrams in words. but Its like when some people has english literature background say that they only need 25mins for RC, it doesn't help me at all. I guess 32mins for easy ones and 35mins for the hard one. normally, 2 out 4 games are easy games, so try to finish them in 15 mins, so you will have 20 mins for the other 2 hard games.