Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Academic Summary Report

I looked at my Academic Summary Report this morning and, to my surprise, it doesn't include the academic warning note that appears on my transcript for my first quarter of undergrad, but it does have my Dean's List note for my third quarter for that year as well as all the others. Prior to seeing that LSAC didn't include my academic warning note, I was considering writing an addendum about this because that was the first and last quarter I performed poorly (and took science and math - coincidence?) and my GPA reflects this. My questions are: Should this affect my decision to write the addendum? Does LSAC look at both my transcript and the Academic Summary Report?

Thank you in advance for any thoughts and advice!

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    I would say you should still do the addenda if it asks if you have ever had an academic warning issue. If you fail to answer yes, when it applies, there could be future C & F issues from my understanding.
  • @stepharizona Yes, good point - I haven't filled out an app yet (I'm applying next year), so I didn't even think about the possibility that the question might show up on an app! Barring something like that where I'm asked point blank, I'm just trying to decide whether it's a good idea to draw attention to a blemish when I'm not asked about it. I think I've decided to err on the side of caution and just write it - I'd prefer to make sure that everything on my app is explainable.