Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My anecdotal reasoning why 7Sage is superior to many of other courses out there

Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
in General 2098 karma
I am writing this post because I wished someone told it to me one year ago. This post is to all those 7Sagers who are considering to sign up for the course but they are not sure 7Sage worth it or not. I want to say do not hesitate, your time is the most precious asset you have in your LSAT prep and it is limited. 7Sage explains fundamentals concepts in a very understandable and simple way and do not try to make concepts more complicated than they are. I try to explain it using my personal experience.

I was watching an LG game explanation for the second time, going through the game after 11 months and it hit me why 7Sage is superior to many of other courses out there when J.Y explained not both rule in less than a minute. I remember more than one year ago when for the first time I encounter the concept of not both rule in one of Kaplan LSAT preparation books. Kaplan explanation was correct but it was so long and confusing that the one concept itself convinced me to sign up for their in person course. Fortunately for me they did not have any in-person course in my city which forced me to search for online course that lead me to compare them with 7Sage and give 7Sage a shot .

Some of the courses out their try make concepts complicated in their self study books with the primary goal of sign you up for their over priced in person courses, give 7Sage a shot before signing up for that overpriced in person course.

Please understand this is my personal opinion as someone who started below 150s and improved my prep score more than 16 points in a year thanks to 7Sage and its helpful community.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2016 23929 karma
    @"Not Ralph Nader"

Well said my friend! 7Sage is superior alright!
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    This is great! Also, does everyone call you "Nay-dur" now with your new 7Sage name? That would kinda suck.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    UNLESS.....

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/images/folder786/300x/4698786.jpg

What if that is how you pronounce your name??
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited November 2016 11542 karma
    LOOOL @danielznelson that's how Nader is generally pronounced here in Murica. It's my dad's name too, and it's either Naydur or Nuh-deer. Haha
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    Well said!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited November 2016 12637 karma
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited November 2016 2098 karma
    @danielznelson lol that was funny,.
    Thanks guys for helping me, I could not get to my current PT average score without the help of 7Sage community.
  • Stevie CStevie C Alum Member
    645 karma
    Like you said, some other test prep companies focus too much on their own strategies and curriculum. In reality, the best prep is practicing real LSAT questions from real PTs. 7Sage website is helpful because it facilitates taking PTs and learning from them.

The only other prep I used is powerscore LG bible -- good advice on diagramming and conditional logic, but in some cases the complexity of their own curriculum is getting in the way of learning. Just my 2 cents
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    Well said @"Not Ralph Nader" !!!