Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about warming up on test day...

in General 308 karma
Hey guys, I just have a simple question. Im planning on doing about 7 LR questions and an easy game before the test on Saturday and I was wondering if we should warm up outside at the testing center or at home before we leave the house? Also, if anyone can think of any easy Logic game, i'd appreciate it haha. I want something simple on test day just to get my brain going. (Same for LR.) Thanks!

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma
    If you have PT79, game 1 is incredibly easy.

you could warm up at your TC, but get rid of your scrap paper before officially checking in. do you know how your TC is? if so, maybe you can sit somewhere and warm up before you check in. or if you're driving, warm up in the car and then head in.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @TheMikey said:
    If you have PT79, game 1 is incredibly easy.

you could warm up at your TC, but get rid of your scrap paper before officially checking in. do you know how your TC is? if so, maybe you can sit somewhere and warm up before you check in. or if you're driving, warm up in the car and then head in.
    ayeeee Mikey lol

This sounds like solid advice.
  • 308 karma
    @TheMikey Yeah i actually recently took PT 79 so maybe ill just redo game 1.
    And yeah, i'll probably just do it at the TC then. Thanks!