December Test takers - what are you all doing the day before the test???

jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
in General 822 karma
I took the day off work to relax.
I'm thinking a hot bath, Harry Potter movies, and some light drills?

What are you guys doing?

Comments

• nantesorkestarnantesorkestar Alum Member
    431 karma
    Go for a run and probably watch Netflix. In bed by 10:30.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @jennilynn89 said:
    I'm thinking a hot bath
    Like it.
    @jennilynn89 said:
    Harry Potter movies
    If you don't have the books, I guess it'll do;) haha, just kidding, anything Harry Potter related is an excellent call!
    @jennilynn89 said:
    some light drills?
    There's a logic game in Sorcerer's Stone (Snape's Obstacle). If it's good enough for Albus Dumbledore, it's good enough for me.
  • sweezyseasonsweezyseason Member
    262 karma
    Probably watch a real housewives marathon, trashy reality tv calms me
  • Rigid DesignatorRigid Designator Alum Member
    edited October 2017 1091 karma
    Very little. Will go on a long run in the evening to get to bed early.
  • rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    eat like a fatass so i can feel better about myself
  • sweezyseasonsweezyseason Member
    262 karma
    @rakinalikhan omg yas, I'm gonna hit up Wendys fosho
  • Anna MarieAnna Marie Alum Member
    210 karma
    Normal wakeup/drill routine, yoga, get a massage, watch a movie, maybe go for a run to really help my body get to sleep.
  • keeks007keeks007 Member
    244 karma
    Light drill in the morning, go for a run/swim, then relax and bed by 10:30 (hopefully). :)
  • Creasey LSATCreasey LSAT Member
    423 karma
    Day before: Waking up at 6 am, light flaw and LG targeted drilling until 10, checking into hotel at noon, massage at 3, eating a big healthy dinner, then watching Seinfeld re-runs while sharpening my pencils until 10pm.

Day of- Same wake up time. Big breakfast. Do 2 LR questions, 1 -4 minute ordering game, 1 easy passage. Then listening to some pump up music on my walk to the test, bag in hand baby.
  • wildernesswilderness Alum Member
    133 karma
    "Pour up, drank, head shot, drank
    Sit down, drank, stand up, drank
    Pass out, drank, wake up, drank
    Faded, drank, faded, drank"

In actuality, six logic games sections from PTs 70-74, two logic reasoning sections, watching The Good Wife, and chilling
  • jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
    822 karma
    Loving all of the Friday plans! I'm hoping to be in bed by 10/10:30 pm as well! Hopefully anxiety won't keep me up. I wish you all the best of luck! Let's crush it!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @"Anna Marie" said:
    Normal wakeup/drill routine, yoga, get a massage, watch a movie, maybe go for a run to really help my body get to sleep.
    I think this is the best answer to this question I've ever seen. Excellent plan.
  • EmmaWI88EmmaWI88 Alum Member
    213 karma
    Going to the club. Should be drunk enough to take the test by 4 am.

Nah I'll drill a little, do some games (which I enjoy?) and probably bake or something along those lines to take my mind off of things. Also take the dog on walks and get to bed early. It's like the day before a marathon. You don't train too hard :)
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    edited December 2016 382 karma
    Is anyone going to try and starve their brain of entertainment? I might stay away from watching tv or reading so I will be really really bored. Then saturday morning my brain will be like "oh yea this RC is soooo interesting!"
  • Tinyosi1Tinyosi1 Alum Member
    235 karma
    I'm getting up early, going for a run, and playing some video games(guilty pleasure). I'll probably do some logic games and reading to keep me fresh.
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    edited December 2016 916 karma
    @esteerose said:
    "oh yea this RC is soooo interesting!"
    LOL, this is hilarious. Let me know if it works! Realistically, even if you didn't deprive yourself of interesting things right before, you should still go in with that intellectual curiosity (which I know you already know =P). All of y'all Saturday -- reference hilarious cookie monster gif:
    http://media0.giphy.com/media/EKUvB9uFnm2Xe/giphy.gif
  • WinWin2016WinWin2016 Alum Member
    132 karma
    i don't feel nervous at all, actually looking forward to it. Will drill 5 recent LG, do few recent and hardest LR and RC. Right before the test starts will do few LG again before i enter the testing room.
  • jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
    822 karma
    @draj0623 hahahaha COOKIE MONSTER! Literally me tomorrow indulging in a big fat burrito from Chipotle (after my hot yoga session).