Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retaking LSAT in Feb 2017

in General 12 karma
Hi guys,

Brief history: I took the LSAT in September 2016 and scored a 164 (raw score 81/100) after an unorthodox study schedule (studied using the Princeton Review course from October to Dec. 2015; resumed studying in July 2016 until the September 2016 LSAT practicing off real PTs and using 7sage during late Aug-September primarily for the RC section). I got -8 on the RC section, -4 on the LG, and -4 and -3 off on the LR sections.

I've taken a break since September and now am looking to take the February 2017 LSAT, with an ideal objective of scoring 170+. Based on my studying history, do you guys have any particular suggestions as to how/what I should study? As in, should I try to re-learn concepts and start from the basics, or buy certain books? Any and all help will be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 12 karma
    Any thoughts guys?
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited December 2016 11542 karma
    @rajeevbagga.rb said:
    Any thoughts guys?
    Hey omg! So sorry this didn't get answered sooner. I think you should redo the curriculum since it looks like you recently signed up for 7sage or haven't used the full CC until now. So if you plan on using 7sage, it's best to go through the material in order to best help you achieve a 170+!