Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else feel like they could have scored either a 140 or a 170?

combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
in General 652 karma
I am not going to lie, I could see it going either way. I went with my first choice every single time, without making sure that it wasn't a trap answer. I am usually pretty good at getting around the Trap answer but you never know. The logic games definitely screwed me over and reading comprehension wasn't hard but I ran out of time on the last four questions

Comments

• keeks007keeks007 Member
    244 karma
    Same here. Games 3 and 4 killed me. :(
  • BreeBreeBreeBree Member
    219 karma
    Same here ... at this point I'm not even sure what score range to apply to.... I'm not sure I did what I've been doing on PTs and that feeling hurts.
  • marcosmcqueenmarcosmcqueen Member
    241 karma
    I had been feeling that way that because I slew one LG and BOMBED the other. I no longer feel that way. Turns out that I did well at the one that didn't matter and bombed the one that did. 170 is off the table.
  • nantesorkestarnantesorkestar Alum Member
    431 karma
    I usually go -0 to -2 on LG. Breezed through my experimental LG, really hoping that was real. I got crushed by games 3 and 4 in the real one. I'm so depressed.
  • 308 karma
    hahah same.
  • Wind-Up BirdWind-Up Bird Alum Member
    284 karma
    I had the exact same feeling right after writing the September LSAT.. 170 or 150. I found it helpful to just completely forget about it and distract yourself until you suddenly receive your score.
  • Renee M.Renee M. Alum Member
    103 karma
    I left feeling the exact same way - nice to know we're all in this boat, albeit potentially sinking crashing and dying boat, together ;)
  • FrostbyteFrostbyte Member
    edited December 2016 140 karma
    Same here! First LG was a breeze. Then I crashed and burned in the real LG. Games 3 and 4...just picking the letter of the day.

I wonder if there's a similar LG section in terms of difficulty in a past PTs---I went through the first 35 (and PTs after) for prep and didn't come across one... I still don't know if I'm just imagining the difficulty level because I haven't seen one like it. Definitely a bummer to know that I bombed a section I usually rely on to get -0 or -1 in.
  • allie.vandineallie.vandine Free Trial Member
    57 karma
    Yes, totally agree. LR for me usually goes either fabulously or terribly, and I just never have a good idea. RC seemed ok and I was ok for most of LG, definitely had to guess on a couple on the last one...all going to come down to whether LR was -2/-3 or -6/-7! Haha.
  • bbutlerbbutler Inactive ⭐
    401 karma
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I didn't have an experimental LG I had an experimental LR but I was devastated. Normally LG is my best section but that was a disaster, really thinking about cancelling because I know I'm going to have to retake.
  • RRSinglet2RRSinglet2 Member
    59 karma
    Ugh, everything from the test is such a blur. I felt actually okay about the test, but now afterwards I'm wondering if I bubbled incorrectly, or didn't fill something essential out. Waiting to get our scores will be torture!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Absolutely! Section 1 went somewhat well (RC), I felt pretty good about section 2 (LR). Then, they hit me with another RC, lol. If I'm not mistaken, my third section/second RC was the experimental...at least I hope it was! 4th section (LR) didn't go so well...got to question 12 and realized I was 17-20 minutes in. Then, LG completely destroyed me (games 3 and 4 were a PITA)...I think I guessed on 9 of the LG questions.
    Anyone else banking on the Scantron machine screwing up and giving us all a 170+ score? No, just me?
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @MrSamIam said:
    my third section/second RC was the experimental...at least I hope it was!
    The Rawls passage was the real one. I only had 1 RC.
    edited December 2016 2086 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor Hmm...I believe the Rawls passage was one of the ones in my first section! I can't recall. All I remember is royally screwing up on whichever section had the Fukuyama passage...and LG...ugh if they had just thrown in one In/Out game instead of G3 or G4, I would have been so happy!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    @MrSamIam , Fukuyama was experimental!
    2086 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" Woohoo! Here's to hoping that a good chunk of the correct answers on the latter half of the LG section were "B"
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @MrSamIam said:
    @"Cant Get Right" Woohoo! Here's to hoping that a good chunk of the correct answers on the latter half of the LG section were "B"
    Bwhaaaa!!! Too funny!