Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Proctor App Tech Difficulties?

LSATShinobiLSATShinobi Free Trial Member
in General 236 karma
Hey is anyone else having problems with the proctor feature on the 7sage app? I use an iPhone and as I was taking timed sections today, it would cut off right before the part where the proctor says, "...and start working now." And not only that but it essentially wasn't really keeping the time as there was no 5 minute warning nor did it tell me to put my pencil down after the 35 minutes was up. This proctor feature has been invaluable to me and I really don't want to switch to anything else. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I just tested it and it's working fine for me. :( Have you been keeping the app open, or have you double tapped the home button and swiped up old apps lately? Sometimes if they're open for too long or your device is on for too long, it'll start to have app lag. My old iPhone 5s did that (recently switched to the 6s).
  • LSATShinobiLSATShinobi Free Trial Member
    236 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    I just tested it and it's working fine for me. :( Have you been keeping the app open, or have you double tapped the home button and swiped up old apps lately? Sometimes if they're open for too long or your device is on for too long, it'll start to have app lag. My old iPhone 5s did that (recently switched to the 6s).
    yeah I'm one of those people that rarely reboots their phone but you're right, I turned off my phone and turned it back on and it seems to be fine now. Thanks!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    (recently switched to the 6s).
    how are you liking the 6s? I just bought it for my younger bro lol
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    how are you liking the 6s? I just bought it for my younger bro lol
    tbh I love it. The only thing I don't love about it is that it lost a lot of weight from the 5s and the backside is sooo smooth that it will often slip out of my pocket if I'm sitting down. I just bought a textured case for it though, so problem solved. :D
    @LSATShinobi said:
    yeah I'm one of those people that rarely reboots their phone but you're right, I turned off my phone and turned it back on and it seems to be fine now. Thanks!
    Me too, but I used to work for tech support so that's the first thing I know to do. ;) Glad it's working again!