Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February Prep

sweezyseasonsweezyseason Member
in General 262 karma
Hey 7sagers,

So I took the December LSAT and it went okay, but I know I probably didn't reach my goal. I'm registered for February, took a week or so off and have been studying again now. So my 7sage membership was almost up and I decided to upgrade to Ultimate. Ultimate is amazing, I'm happy with my decision the problem sets are awesome. I was done all the CC before but now that I have ultimate I'm only 65% done and have to finish the new PSs. I've been working on them but of course they're time consuming to do and properly BR, so I haven't been able to do any new prep tests. What do you guys think I should do...prep test while still completing the new PSs, or finish them all first then start my prep tests again. It's almost January! Where has the time gone I'm starting to panic a little right now. Any advice would be appreciated!

Oh and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    You need to be doing PTs. Use your performance on your PT/BRs to identify which sets you'll benefit from. It's way too close to time to be approaching the test so broadly. You need to be identifying and targeting specific weaknesses.
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    I'm preparing for Feb too, possibly to delay the application. I agree on identifying the weakness and improve it.happy holiday!!
  • sweezyseasonsweezyseason Member
    262 karma
    Alright thanks I will start ASAP!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Timed PTs at a clip of about 1-2 a week, then doing a thorough BR. Also, use analytics to find weak spots and address them by returning to the CC and drilling them.