Less than 3-wks away

lcmhomeslcmhomes Alum Member
edited January 2018 in February 2018 LSAT 27 karma

I'm practically devoting the remaining days left to get in as many lessons under my belt as possible; 12 v 24/7 if need be. Wondering if I change my Feb test date to June whether or not law schools would even consider it for F18 class. Thoughts?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@lcmhomes said:
    I'm practically devoting the remaining days left to get in as many lessons under my belt as possible; 12 v 24/7 if need be. Wondering if I change my Feb test date to June whether or not law schools would even consider it for F18 class. Thoughts?

Trying to cram in lessons and practice by studying 24/7 isn't an effective way to do well on this test. It's not knowledge based; it's skills based. Skills take time to cultivate and develop and they just can't be rushed. For that reason I would recommend rethinking your timeline and considering taking in June. Some schools will consider a June take, though you'll be at a considerable disadvantage applying that late in the cycle. Best bet is probably to set aim on next cycle.

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@lcmhomes check the websites of the schools you're applying. Some schools do accept the June score but who knows where you'll fall re scholarships. Scholarships this late in the cycle will depend on the school as well.