Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contacted by School After Beginning Application

OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
in General 2326 karma

Apparently, schools are aware of when you begin filling out an application for them. I began an application to a certain school but did not finish it, and just got an e-mail from them telling me that they know that I began an application to them and should get a move on finishing it by the end of the month!

Comments

• SerenityFalconSerenityFalcon Alum Member
    86 karma

I got one of those as well! It's nice in my opinion because it alerted me to a "priority deadline" date that I hadn't been paying attention to.

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

I got a similar one too, they said they added a waiver to my LSAC account for the application.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

bruh wtf

that's so weird lol

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

It's like they're spying!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

I got a similar email too, news to me! Good to know that a school can see when you begin an application.

• SerenityFalconSerenityFalcon Alum Member
    86 karma

There is definitely an element of creepy spying to it, like when LuckyVitamin emails me that I haven't checked out and there are still 12 items sitting in my cart... or when my iPhone tells me I won't be getting notifications while driving and I haven't even turned the ignition yet. THAT creeps me out. But we put up with these things! What Privacy?

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Nothing is private in the interwebs besided crypto.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@westcoastbestcoast said:

wut

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

@10000019 said:

@westcoastbestcoast said:

wut

Nvm lol. Sorry bad joke