Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reading Comp Supplements

meletzyoshermeletzyosher Free Trial Member

Hey Guys!
Anybody have good idea for RC supplements? Sometimes I'll have a few minutes to study and I don't want to kill a section. I use them all for full length tests. I'd like to target RC directly without taking the whole test. Any supplement ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thx!

Comments

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

I think most students will use 1-35 for section drilling.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

Do individual RC sections? That's what I did. If you are looking for RC material outside of the LSAT, check out Daedalus: https://www.amacad.org/content/publications/publicationlisting.aspx?d=135.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@ralphrab said:
    Hey Guys!
    Anybody have good idea for RC supplements? Sometimes I'll have a few minutes to study and I don't want to kill a section. I use them all for full length tests. I'd like to target RC directly without taking the whole test. Any supplement ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Thx!

There are 90 released PTs at this point. Don't be afraid to use the older tests to drill. You can just break up the sections into passages. Those are nice when you have 10 minutes or so of downtime :)

• meletzyoshermeletzyosher Free Trial Member
    66 karma

Thanks. Was just wondering if there are any other standardized tests with RC that are considered harder than the LSAT? Wouldn't mind trying to practice with those and then the LSAT will seem like a breeze... I hope.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited February 2018 23929 karma

@ralphrab said:
    Thanks. Was just wondering if there are any other standardized tests with RC that are considered harder than the LSAT? Wouldn't mind trying to practice with those and then the LSAT will seem like a breeze... I hope.

No problem. No, the only way to make the RC section a breeze is to practice tons of RC passages. Even then, it never seems like a breeze haha!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Maybe one passage then see how it goes. Preferably one that's in the CC. Other tests don't really compare. I think the test writers want us to be specially trained for law school.

• meletzyoshermeletzyosher Free Trial Member
    66 karma

Thanks everybody! I wish the WSJ would have some RC questions after their essays lol!