Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you, 7sage!

SjshibleySjshibley Alum Member
in General 23 karma

I just want to say thank you, so much, to 7sage for having such a great, affordable LSAT curriculum. I followed their advice and studied for about a year before taking the December 2017 LSAT. I scored a 162 and got into the University of Calgary, my top choice since I want to study environmental law! I'm super excited to start my program in September (and move somewhere slightly warmer than Winnipeg, Manitoba)!

Thanks 7sage!!

Comments

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

CONGRATULATIONS :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Habeas PorpoiseHabeas Porpoise Alum Member Sage
    1866 karma

Congratulations!!!!! :smiley:

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

Good work. They are lucky to have you :)

• chicarysschicaryss Alum Member
    143 karma

Congratulations!!!!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Well Done! Congrats :)

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Cool; how cold does it get there?

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Great job!

• thisisspartathisissparta Alum Member
    1363 karma

Congratulations! U of C is a great school! Wish you the best!

5249 karma

What issues in environmental law are you hoping to focus on?

• paulmv.benthempaulmv.benthem Alum Member
    edited February 2018 1032 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    Cool; how cold does it get there?

I'm in Winnipeg as well, and yesterday was about -30C/-22F. On the plus side, it easier to stay inside and study when the weather outside is less than inviting! :smile:

Congrats @Sjshibley on getting in at UofC; I hear it's got some stellar faculty and practicum opportunities!

5249 karma

@"paulmv.benthem", That is really cold. How do you deal with it?

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Nice! Congratulations!

• paulmv.benthempaulmv.benthem Alum Member
    edited February 2018 1032 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    @"paulmv.benthem", That is really cold. How do you deal with it?

You know those really nice winter jackets that you'll often see in the movies (Canada Goose)...yeah, those are designed and made here in Winnipeg! :)

Also, in the summer the temperature gets up around 30C/86F. So, it all balances out.

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

@Sjshibley said:
    I just want to say thank you, so much, to 7sage for having such a great, affordable LSAT curriculum. I followed their advice and studied for about a year before taking the December 2017 LSAT. I scored a 162 and got into the University of Calgary, my top choice since I want to study environmental law! I'm super excited to start my program in September (and move somewhere slightly warmer than Winnipeg, Manitoba)!

Thanks 7sage!!

How crazy is Canada when Calgary is the warm weather option!!! Lol, and congrats!!!

• SjshibleySjshibley Alum Member
    23 karma

Thank you so much everyone!!! :smiley:

@lsatplaylist said:
    What issues in environmental law are you hoping to focus on?

I am not sure exactly what I want to focus on yet, but I really want to find an area that complements my economics degree, so ideally, something regarding allocation of resources and such.
    Also, we deal with the cold largely by dressing warm and hanging in for the promise of summer. :smile:

• SeraephinaSeraephina Live Member
    116 karma

Congratulations <3 <3 <3

@Sjshibley said:

Thanks 7sage!!

5249 karma

Sometimes I feel like I've reached a cold weather limit and can't go to a colder place but I agree about Arctic attire.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

This is so awesome, congratulations!!!

(Also in shock about the idea of winters that cold. No thank you! Couldn't do it. Haha I'm a wimp.)

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Go you! Congrats!!