Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test form question

Lsat taker22Lsat taker22 Alum Member
edited February 2018 in General 315 karma

I'm quite curious about the way test forms are mixed for each and every individual on test day. I've gotten 2 RC sections both times I sat for the exam and was wondering if this was by random chance? Or, perhaps some other reason?

I'm writing the test this weekend and I'm praying I don't get another 2 RC sections.

Can someone sprinkle some insight on this, particularly those who took the exam more than once or twice?

much much thanks in advance!

Comments

• pioneer321pioneer321 Free Trial Member
    328 karma

Although my two takes were also similar in that I had 3 LRs each time, I'm positive that this was by random chance! I mean, the forms are just stacked inside the box the LSAC sends them, and are then passed out in the order of seating. So yeah, the orders/distributions are random, and it was an unlucky coincidence for you to get two RCs each time.

• Lsat taker22Lsat taker22 Alum Member
    315 karma

@pioneer321 Yeah, having to read 8 whole passages in one sitting is definitely unlucky.

Can the luck gods heareth mine own caterwauling???

• pioneer321pioneer321 Free Trial Member
    328 karma

@BillLsat said:
    @pioneer321 Yeah, having to read 8 whole passages in one sitting is definitely unlucky.

Can the luck gods heareth mine own caterwauling???

I had two of my LR sections in a row in each of my takes, which I wasn't a fan of, but 2 RC's would definitely be the most nightmare scenario I can imagine. Good luck this time, karma should be on your side now haha

• stephanie-2stephanie-2 Alum Member
    30 karma

Looks like the LSAT gods are not in your favor, however, I honestly believe its completely random. I had 2 LG's and 3 LR's on my last two exams. Hopefully you wont get 2 RC's again but if you do don't let it throw you!

• Lsat taker22Lsat taker22 Alum Member
    edited February 2018 315 karma

Having 2 logic games would have me doing the Carlton Banks dance!

As long as I know this isn't a cruel RC joke being played by the gods I should be okay going into Saturday. @stephanie-2 .