Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UVA Skype Interview

Sarah889Sarah889 Alum Member
edited February 2018 in Law School Admissions 877 karma

Has anyone done one? I have one scheduled for this afternoon and I could use some input! Thanks!

Comments

• Sarah889Sarah889 Alum Member
    877 karma

So...I had the interview and was admitted this morning! Feel free to reach out if anyone is interested in interview details!

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Wow what a quick turn around! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Radhika.Radhika. Member
    214 karma

CONGRATULATIONS!!! UVA is an impressive school.

877 karma

@"Paul Caint" @"Radhika." Thank you! I'm super excited!

• Eric25Eric25 Member
    720 karma

That's awesome congratulations!!!! How was the interview?! Obviously it went well lol but I'm curious what it was like!

877 karma

@estouten25 Thank you! It was very relaxed. My interviewer was actually a 2015 graduate who now works as the Director of Admissions, so she was young and very relatable. She asked me to go into more depth about my personal statement (which I basically was like THANK YOU because 2-3 pages is so hard to accommodate considering all that I wished to say). She asked why UVA and to tell her about a situation in which I was confronted about something and how I handled it. I quickly felt very comfortable and began treating it like I was talking to a friend who was telling me about her experience at UVA.

• Eric25Eric25 Member
    720 karma

@Sarah889 said:
    @estouten25 Thank you! It was very relaxed. My interviewer was actually a 2015 graduate who now works as the Director of Admissions, so she was young and very relatable. She asked me to go into more depth about my personal statement (which I basically was like THANK YOU because 2-3 pages is so hard to accommodate considering all that I wished to say). She asked why UVA and to tell her about a situation in which I was confronted about something and how I handled it. I quickly felt very comfortable and began treating it like I was talking to a friend who was telling me about her experience at UVA.

That's great I'm glad to hear it was relaxed and easy going! UVA is definitely in my top 10 so I anticipate applying there someday! Congrats again on the awesome acceptance!

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Congrats!!!