Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fool proofing Works!

tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
in Logic Games 3679 karma

I have to say I was skeptical about the fool proofing piece of the process but it really does work! Just wanted to send along some encouragement to anyone struggling with LG. Hang in there!

Comments

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Thanks! Not at LG yet but I like it better than LR. I am looking forward to the videos and this foolproofing method.

• xtinextinextinextine Member
    861 karma

Thanks for posting this! I've recently started fool proofing LG and I'm looking forward to seeing some results. I've sorta hit a rough patch this week with prep so I was glad to read this. :)

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

Yay!! =)

• bobjon1293bobjon1293 Alum Member
    269 karma

Indeed it does! Several months ago I was so unbelievably lost during LG. I would've never thought that the amount of progress I've made since then was possible. As my Philly friends would say, "trust the process."

• 136 karma

Thanks for this! I'm in the process of fool proofing (on PT 12 now) and have had both encouraging and discouraging moments so far.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

@xtinextine said:
    Thanks for posting this! I've recently started fool proofing LG and I'm looking forward to seeing some results. I've sorta hit a rough patch this week with prep so I was glad to read this. :)

Totally feel you on the rough patch .. I caught the flu this week so studying has not been as consistent as I like*eye roll but I try not to stay discouraged. Hang in there!

3679 karma

@"Mindful Monkey" said:
    Thanks for this! I'm in the process of fool proofing (on PT 12 now) and have had both encouraging and discouraging moments so far.

Yea I still have some discouraging moments myself. One game in particular keeps whopping my butt. But whenver that happens I tell myself; there is no way I'm going to let this one problem keep me from my goal! Somehow that manages to work and I push through lol.

2134 karma

@tringo335 said:

Yea I still have some discouraging moments myself. One game in particular keeps whopping my butt. But whenver that happens I tell myself; there is no way I'm going to let this one problem keep me from my goal! Somehow that manages to work and I push through lol.

That's what I've been trying to do also - I hate it when I get problems wrong and then realize how easy they actually are. I'm trying to find ways to just push through like you said. Let's keep pushing girl, let's keep pushing!

3679 karma

@LCMama2017 said:

@tringo335 said:

That's what I've been trying to do also - I hate it when I get problems wrong and then realize how easy they actually are. I'm trying to find ways to just push through like you said. Let's keep pushing girl, let's keep pushing!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/As0sopKG8lot2/giphy.gif

2134 karma

@tringo335 said:

@LCMama2017 said:

@tringo335 said:

Ha! Salt n Pepa! Oh yeah, 80's - now that was a fun decade!!!

3679 karma

@LCMama2017 said:

@tringo335 said:

@LCMama2017 said:

@tringo335 said:

Ha! Salt n Pepa! Oh yeah, 80's - now that was a fun decade!!!

Lol! Couldn’t help it. That song immediately came to mind when you said ‘keep pushing ‘ :-P

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Yes it does! Worked for me too!

• Lizzyd_17Lizzyd_17 Member
    35 karma

nice!! i've been super skeptical myself but thanks for the encouragement. Were you just focusing strictly on fool proofing or also drilling some LR along the way?

3679 karma

@Lizzyd_17 said:
    nice!! i've been super skeptical myself but thanks for the encouragement. Were you just focusing strictly on fool proofing or also drilling some LR along the way?

I'm focussing solely on fool proofing right now but my timleine is pretty long. When are you trying to take the test? If it's around the corner and you have time, I'd def squeeze in LR as well.

• edited February 2018 62 karma

Are you foolproofing PT's? If so, in what order? @tringo335

3679 karma

@FutureLawyer007 said:
    Are you foolproofing PT's? If so, in what order? @tringo335

Yes 1-35

• lawhopefullawhopeful Alum Member
    edited February 2018 28 karma

I have the ultimate package and am currently doing In/Out games. I feel so stuck. Every single LG question that I've come across I've had to note down to go back and review because I either am lost or because I spend way too much time. How do you guys fit fool proofing into your study schedules? How long did it take for you to feel like you've grasped LG? :(