Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

University of Michigan Email

Hey, many people across the internet have been getting their acceptences or waitlists from U of M recently. I was sparked by this to double check my email.

I just found out a few hours ago that 3 days ago on Valentine's Day I was accepted into University of Michigan. The email came from law.jd.admissions@umich.edu, but for some reason didn't make it past my email's filters. I recommend double checking your email or status checker. I'll certainly be keeping an even closer eye on them from now on.

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

That's a nightmare! I would be so upset if a decision got sent to spam. Congratulations on Michigan though!!! They broke lots of hearts yesterday with the massive WL wave.

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Glad you're in there! Ann Arbor is supposed to be a good place to live.

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

My waitlist e-mail got sent to spam lol

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

@Sprinkles
    I was more relieved than upset. I read about the mass waitlist and was double checking that I hadn't been part of it when I found out it was waiting in Spam.

@lsatplaylist
    For me U of M definitely has the best location of any T-14. I don't think I would choose to live at home if I went there, but I only live about an hour away. I also have always loved how seemlessly the university is integrated with the city. Nonetheless, eventually a combination of ranking and scholarships will likely make my decision with factors like location which can influence where you get a job coming 3rd. Right now, I have acceptances at WUSTL, Duke, Columbia, and the University of Michigan and scholarship information only from WUSTL where I got a full tuition scholarship.

@"Paul Caint"
    Isn't that strange. You would think they would want to make absolutely sure that we were able to read our decisions and that they were not in Spam.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

Sorry that your email got sent to spam. Maybe double check that you added all of your schools specific admissions.edu email addresses to your contacts. Congrats on the belated valentine's day gif!!! Hope they give you lots of scholly $$$$

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

Makes sense @"Seeking Perfection". I was referring to the idea of another place to check for the dang decision lol. Status checker, LSAT forums, email, spam email, phonecalls, voicemails. :scream:

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma
  • beezmoofbeezmoof Alum Member
    555 karma

Congrats!!!!!